Alexander Bernhardt Publishing Company – UK is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy explains how we use the information we collect about you and the procedures that we have in place to safeguard your privacy whilst you use the website.
Alexander Bernhardt Publishing Company – UK works in partnership with Verlag Alexander Bernhardt to disseminate within the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, the works of Oskar Ernst Bernhardt, which he wrote under the name Abd-ru-shin.
Alexander Bernhardt Publishing Company - UK
23 Hamilton Road
Phone: +44 (0) 208 308 9575
Collection and use of your personal data
Your consent is the lawful basis we rely on for processing your personal data.
Details about the lawful bases for processing personal data can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website: www.ico.org.uk.
We only have access to the information that you provide to us when you place an order, this includes your name, email address, and postal contact details. This information allows us to fulfil your order and notify you of the status of your order. We will also respond to any enquiries you have regarding your order.
By submitting your information, you consent to the use of the information as set out in this Policy.
Storage and retention of your personal data
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose it was collected.
Disclosure and security of your personal data
Unless we have your consent, we will only disclose your personal data to third parties if this is required for completing your order with us.
Orders are fulfilled using third-party service providers set out below:
- Postal service: We may pass on your name and address details to a postal service to enable your order to be delivered to you.
We may also disclose your personal data to third parties if required by law, for example for the purposes of prevention and detection of crime.
We will never share or sell your personal data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
All personal data you provide to us will be stored securely, both physically and electronically, in accordance with our policies.
We will ensure you can exercise your rights in relation to the personal data you provide to us. These are as follows:
- You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You can request that we erase the personal data we hold or ask us to stop or restrict processing if you have an objection.
- You can request access to the personal data we hold about you at any time by contacting us using the contact details above.
- You can ask us to update your personal data if it changes.
- You can ask for a copy of your information in a machine-readable format to allow you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services. (the right to data portability).
- If you have any privacy-related questions or unresolved problems relating to the use of your personal data, you may complain to us using the contact details above.
- You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office, the supervisory authority, about our collection and use of your personal data. The contact details are The Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
Further details about your rights and the complaints process can be found on the Information Commissioner’s website: www.ico.org.uk.